Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Listen to your Gut

I was talking/dating this Native guy (big mistake) for a few months. I thought I’d give a Native brother a chance, you know? I visited him right before Christmas and while I was at his apartment, he got a gift delivered from his “ex-girlfriend.” That didn’t sit well with me. I put two and two together and listened to my gut, which told me: He is still talking to her, or he still with her, or he still has strong feelings with her, OR ALL OF THE ABOVE. After I found the package I immediately left back to Vegas after I told him what I found. The guy was calling me and texting me telling me I’m trippin’ and I over re-acted about a person who is no longer a part of his life, blah, blah blah. I didn’t believe him. For a few weeks these texts and phone calls continued but I told this person, I can only be his friend, nothing more. Recently, I got a call from this guys’ “ex-girlfriend” telling me they never broke-up! Basically, he was cheating on her all this time with me, while lying to both of us. The thing is, I wasn’t mad about it and I didn’t even care. I felt this way because I knew this when I saw she sent him a gift. I listened to my gut. I literally had no feelings of anger or anything, but I felt extremely bad for his girlfriend because she invested years into that relationship. I also didn’t care because I still have feelings for my ex-boyfriend, which is the person that will always make my knees weak. LOL I thought to myself, I’m way too grown to be in this situation to have a girl call me over some dude. My point is, ladies, listen to your gut. It may save you from yourself and other deceitful people…..


No comments:

Post a Comment