Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Anchors of love

Ok, I am in a stagnant stage. Ladies, have you ever been caught between the past, present, and the future? Like you know where you have been with dating, you know where you stand now, and you know where you want to go but it just doesn't exactly work out in that context? It's like you're trying to run forward full force but you have an anchor holding you but it could stem from emotional, mental, physical, or spiritual baggage just grabbing you with a fishing pole rod but you don't know it until you try to push yourself forward but for some reason you can't? Your weight from your past keeps pulling you back until you go back there....or you make progress but regardless just pulls you back when you want to be more progressive than your feelings/heart. Yup...we're just human. We try and we will continue to try until we get there. Example, I went on a date with an attractive, educated, sweet man but I couldn't let myself go "there" because I KNOW I still have feelings for a person who could probably careless about me...sort of speak....but yet I feel dumb and stupid and naive..and weak...and used...and tired...and guilty...and confused..and real. Until then...I'm not sure. All I know is I should move on and I want to but it gets hard. From my experience, there is no magic potion..it's simply time. It's minute by minute....hour by hour...day by day...week by week..month by month...year by year...it's love..then it's not love anymore. Let's get over it. Let's move on.  We can. It's a part of this life girls. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment