Thursday, May 22, 2014

Reflection

I spoke to my home girl yesterday and she stated, “She is becoming a reflection of the man she wants to be with.” Her progressive actions towards this philosophy are definitely awesome! I really like this expression because if I want a man that is financially stable then maybe I should be too? If I want man with great credit then I should have great credit myself? If I want a man that is “fit” then maybe I should workout too? If I want a man that does not drink then maybe I should not too? In a nutshell, you should try to be the person that conveys all the traits you want in a partner and start to work towards those individual traits among yourself so you can be ready to receive your partner when he/she appears into your life. Obviously, some traits may be harder to achieve than others but in a nutshell prepare yourself to be the best person YOU can be so it makes you that much more “ready” and compatible to your current/future partner. These important preparation and maintenance practices are assets we could ALL work on. Remember that common saying that the people you surround yourself by are a reflection of you and this includes your partner

 “BECOME A REFLECTION OF THE PERSON YOU WANT TO BE WITH.”

No comments:

Post a Comment