Saturday, March 15, 2014

Keep it Movin'?


This could be hard to explain and there are a lot of grey areas, definitely! This opinion could go either way. In my state, I cannot put up with a lot of bullshit anymore from men. For instance, as stated previously, if someone says/does something extremely minimal I don’t like, I may give them one or two chances to bounce back, and if something minor happens again, I’m out! I feel I am done with games or stupid-ness, I’m grown and so are you, so we both know s’up! I’m dating men who are supposedly “grown” at this point. So, if you are doing some stupid shit as this age then it’s on purpose and that’s cool, but I’m out. I have a friend/acquaintance I knew for about 9 months. We watched sports and kicked it with mutual friends since last fall. This dude tells me he’s always liked me but never acted on it. So all of a sudden we have been kickin’ it hard! We have been inseparable since. However, one glitch, he was extra flirty with some female “friends” up in my face tonight. Mind you he’s not my official man. But, we have been kickin’ it hard. So I confronted him and in a nice way to say, “Hey, that’s not cool, I know you are not my dude like that but I’m in your presence, so be respectful, mindful I am here, and have some tact. If that’s what you want to do then I’m cool with that too, then do you, and I’ll do me.” He apologizes and says that was not cool, but made a comment saying I was acting a little “crazy”. This made me look at him sideways. I tell him I am not acting “crazy” that I checked you and thought and told him why you putting this on me?! I told him if I did the same stuff then he would feel disrespected and I DO NOT do being disrespect anymore, even if it is a small flirtation. I told him how I felt in a respectful demeanor, no drama or cussing or extra stuff, but just in a conversation. I don’t know if I went too far or am in a state to where I’m like F it and keep it movin’. I feel heartless. I feel I have no room for bullshit regardless.  I take this behavior as b.s. because we have been in the dating game way too long for any grown person not to know what disrespectful is or not. I do not have to explain this to you. Common sense right? OR am I just being too hard? Regardless I am done. Keepin’ it movin’…again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment