Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Communication Blunders!

SO communication, communication, communication in a relationship is quite tricky at times or maybe all the time! After bickering and arguing on and off, you begin to notice that each of you do not or do not want to understand each other! How can you truly communicate with your partner so your view makes sense to them and vice versa? Seriously, I say blue and he hears black and vice versa. When I communicate something the other person completely hears and receives what I say as something else, in which, they may get defensive, mad, or confused. I attest that Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. Do all couples have a communication gap in their relationship? I suppose because you are taking two completely different people and spend day in-day out with this person and you will naturally incur issues, however, how do you work out your issues when your communication cue is off?

No comments:

Post a Comment