Thursday, February 7, 2013

Truth time, reflection time, real time

As I sit here I am facing my real harsh reality that maybe I am not always the GRAND person everyone perceives me to be. I have opposite demeanor traits that I am hurtful and shameful about. I feel broken but strong, I feel smart but feel stupid, I feel rich but poor, because I feel the natural dichotomy of life. As I shed tears of pride, hurt, love, heart broken-ness, success, and failure I have to remind myself that I am human. True reflection reveals every vulnerable position that I have ever been placed in and every flaw that I have ever endured within my past, current, and possible future road that I have to or will take. That in itself is scary. How do I encompass my revered flaws to overcome my individual life obstacles? Ironically the song “Bruised but not broken” by Joss Stone is playing over the air and that resonates some message. I am feeling that every person can make room for change and improvement in some facet of their daily lives, including me. I take personal blame on every capacity of my situations, because many of those situations resulted in my personal decisions. For I am human and with that comes truth, responsibility, and challenges that will ultimately result in courage and wisdom. This includes a ripple effect of an holistic paradigm that ultimately effects our personal lives, careers, friendships, family, and romantic relationships. Life can be hard so are we prepared to endure it with respect, compassion, passion, and love? These are lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment